✅ Fast Delivery in Singapore
✅ Original Items
✅ Certified Bike Mechanic
✅ Quality Verified
✅ Positive Reviews from Customers
✅ After-Sales Service Support
✅ Shop Front Warranty Assurance
✅ Our Service Centre located near TaiSeng MRT
✅ Register your product online for better warranty coverage and services
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
· Durable and strong
· Safe and fun to use
· Strengthen and tighten your physique
· Great exercise alternative for all age and fitness level
· Use as an office chair for core strength and posture improvement
· Great for recovery and rehabilitation
· Fitness ball exercise is safe, less prone to injury during exercise
· Play the role of massage to promote blood circulation
· Withstand up to 200kg of pressure
· Inflatable, unfold when not in use
High Grade PVC
How to Choose the Correct Size Yoga Ball
1Measure your height. Your knees should be at a right angle when you are sitting on the ball with your feet facing forward. Stand against a wall with no shoes on and your feet flat against the floor and wall. Use a pencil to mark the sport that the top of your head reaches. Use a tape measure to get an accurate measurement of your height.
2Choose a ball that fits your height. Use your measurement to get the yoga ball in an appropriate size.
- If you are 5 feet or shorter (152.4 cm), you will want a ball that is 18 inches (45 cm).
- If you are 5 feet 1 inch (155 cm) to 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm), try a 22 inch (55 cm) ball.
- Get a 26 inch ball (65 cm) if you are between 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) and 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm).
- If you are 6 feet 2 inches or taller, you will need a ball that measures 30 inches (75 cm).
3Choose a larger ball if you have back problems, long legs, or for stretching and yoga exercises.
4Get a 26 inch (65 cm) ball if you plan to use it in place of an office chair and your desk height is between 29 and 30 inches (74 to 76 cm). Because the ball will deflate when you sit on it, choose a ball that has a diameter which is 4 inches (10 cm) larger than the height of the chair you are replacing.
5Note the pressure of the ball. At its maximum diameter, a yoga ball is very firm. The firmer the ball, the more difficult the yoga and exercise will be.
6Try yoga balls in different sizes before making your decision. Sit on the ball and see if your hips and knees are bent to 90 degrees, with your thighs parallel to the