✅ Fast Delivery in Singapore
✅ Original Items
✅ Certified Bike Mechanic
✅ Quality Verified
✅ Positive Reviews from Customers
✅ After-Sales Service Support
✅ Shop Front Warranty Assurance
✅ Our Service Centre located near TaiSeng MRT
✅ Register your product online for better warranty coverage and services
E-Scooter LTA Compliant Identification Mark Sticker
Can I order online and pay upon collection?
Ans: With regrets, as number plates are custom made, payment have to be made in order for us to proceed. Otherwise, you may walk-in to have it done, waiting time 5 - 15 minutes only! (:
We are using high quality Vinyl cut sticker (Oracal 651).
Oracal 651 is a performance grade vinyl well suited for indoor and outdoor applications. It was originally designed for fleet vehicle graphics making it a perfect choice for cars. The solvent based permanent adhesive makes it a great choice for wet area applications such as boats or other outdoor places. It is not printed so it won't fade. All the numbers and letters are individually cut out.
Please Note !!!It will take 15 to 30 mins to do!!! *Waiting time may varies Depending on the walk in for the day.*
Fonts and size complies with Standards set by LTA Specifications for E-scooter Identification Mark.
Black (White wordings)
Yellow (Black wordings)
1. The Identification Mark must display the registration number assigned by LTA.
2. The registration number must be displayed in the following form:
(a) Black characters against a yellow background; or white characters against a black background.
(b) In a single vertical row, to be read from top to bottom.
(c) In a single horizontal row, to be read from left to right,
(d) In two horizontal rows, to be read from left to right, with the numerals on the top row,
3. The figures or letters comprising the registration number must be:
(a) inscribed, printed, engraved or depicted on the surface of the identification mark in a manner that is not easily removable; and (b) be in either a vertical or horizontal position so that every figure or letter is distinguishable to any person who may be in front of a registered e-scooter when it is in motion.
4. The Identification Mark must be: (a) permanently affixed by way of a suitable adhesive substance, on the immovable part of the stem which is integral to the construct of the e-scooter; and (b) affixed facing front, as near the front wheel as possible without being obstructed from view, or else on either side of the stem.
5. The Identification Mark must also satisfy all of the following dimensions and layout: (a) each letter or figure must be 35 mm high, every part of each letter or figure must be 5 mm broad and the total space taken by each letter or figure must be 25 mm wide, (b) the space between adjoining figures or letters must be 5 mm.