✅ Fast Delivery in Singapore
✅ Original Items
✅ Certified Bike Mechanic
✅ Quality Verified
✅ Positive Reviews from Customers
✅ After-Sales Service Support
✅ Shop Front Warranty Assurance
✅ Our Service Centre located near TaiSeng MRT
✅ Register your product online for better warranty coverage and services
Aluminum Number Plate for PAB / PMD
UV Protection from Sunlight
Suitable Fiido, DYU and AM GT
Do take note that the plate ONLY comes in BLACK color.
Aluminum Number Plate for Power-Assisted Bicycle (PAB) Ebike E-bike Electric Bicycle Escooter Electric Scooter
Can I order online and pay upon collection?
Ans: With regrets, as number plates are custom made, payment has to be made in order for us to proceed. Otherwise, you may walk-in to have it done, waiting for time 5 - 15 minutes only! (:
We are using a high-quality Vinyl cut sticker (Oracal 651).
Oracal 651 is a performance grade vinyl well suited for indoor and outdoor applications. It was originally designed for fleet vehicle graphics making it a perfect choice for cars. The solvent-based permanent adhesive makes it a great choice for wet area applications such as boats or other outdoor places. It is not printed so it won't fade. All the numbers and letters are individually cut out.
Please Note: It will take 15 to 30 mins on the spot
*Waiting time may vary Depending on the walk-in for the day.*
Fonts and size comply with Standards set by LTA Specifications
After you register your PAB, you must affix on it a plate bearing the registration number assigned by LTA within 3 calendar days.
Your registration number plate should have the following specifications:
Depending on the number of letters and digits in your registration number, your number plate must follow display rules.
Display rules for registration numbers with:
Your PAB number plate must also meet the following requirements:
- Either black characters against a yellow background, or white characters against a black background
- The space between a letter and a digit is 10mm
- The space between adjoining letters or between adjoining digits is 5mm
- Letters and digits are at least 5mm away from the top and bottom edge of the registration number plate
- Letters and digits are at least 10mm away from the sides of the PAB registration number plate
- For letters and digits displayed in 2 rows, the space of the letters and digits between the 2 rows is 10mm
- For rectangular registration number plates, they must be at least 75 mm long and 45mm high
The PAB number plate must be permanently affixed at a conspicuous location at the rear of the PAB, with characters facing the rear. Depending on the PAB’s design, the number plate can be affixed on:
- The PAB’s original number plate mounting provision
- The rear rack/mudguard
- Customised plate mounting brackets
The number plate must be affixed such that it will not pose a hazard to the rider and other users of the road or shared path.