Ship out within 24hrs from Singapore!
Delivery 1-3 days by J&T Express Delivery!
1. Quality Material: Made of eco-friendly PP material, the thermometer is safe and non-toxic, featured by the streamlined handle design to be beautiful.
2. Measurement Mode: The thermometer features non-contact measurement, and it features two measurement modes (body temperature, water temperature, milk temperature, room temperature), 0.5 second temperature measurement, which is convenient and fast to use.
3. Alarm Function: The thermometer features the preset alarm value, fever reminder, when the temperature exceeds the pre-warning value, a short dripping sound warns the patient to better understand the physical condition.
4. Automatic Shutdown: The thermometer features no measurement after 30 seconds, automatic shutdown, and the last measurement temperature is displayed after each startup.
5. Display Screen: The thermometer features the LCD backlight display, one second temperature measurement, which can be clearly seen at night, and it features the easy reading.
Name: Non-contact Infrared Human Body Forehead Thermometer
Measuring distance: about 1-5cm/0.39-1.97in
Measurement method: non-contact
Range (in live mode): 32.0℃~42.2℃
Range (body surface mode): 0 ° C-60 ° C
Resolution: 0.1 ° C
Accuracy: ± 0.2 ° C temperature error (36 ° C-39 ° C), temperature error ± 0.3 ° C (32 ° C-35.9 ° C, 39 ° C-42.5 ° C )
Measurement method: Non-contact forehead / ear
Reaction time: 0.5 seconds
Display: LCD with backlight
Spectral response: 6-14μm
Data recording: 32 groups
Auto power off: after not working for about 30 seconds
Transportation and storage environment: temperature is -20oC ~ + 55oC, relative humidity is 15% ~ 93%
Operating environment: temperature is 10oC ~ 40oC, relative humidity is 15% ~ 85%
Air pressure: (70 ~ 106) kPa
Power supply: 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Weight: about 80g (without battery)
1. Surface cleaning: Wipe the dirt on the thermometer with a clean soft cloth or cotton swab and a little alcohol or water.
2. Clean the sensor and probe cavity: use a clean soft cloth or cotton swab with a little alcohol.
3. Gently wipe the probe cavity or the top of the sensor. Do not use the thermometer until the alcohol has completely evaporated.
4. Before using, please read this instruction manual carefully and make sure the battery is installed.
5. It is forbidden to immerse the thermometer in any liquid, and it is forbidden to place it in an excessively high or low temperature environment for a long time.
Please keep the inner cavity of the sensor and probe of the product clean, otherwise it will affect the measurement accuracy.