✅ Fast Delivery in Singapore
✅ Original Items
✅ Certified Bike Mechanic
✅ Quality Verified
✅ Positive Reviews from Customers
✅ After-Sales Service Support
✅ Shop Front Warranty Assurance
✅ Our Service Centre located near TaiSeng MRT
✅ Register your product online for better warranty coverage and services
Come with Freebies (worth $259)
- ✔️Free Random Mystery Gift
- ✔️Free 16in1 Mini Allen Key Tool
- ✔️Free Water Bottle Holder
- ✔️Free One Side Mirror
- ✔️Free Helmet
- ✔️Free Bike Key Lock
- ✔️Free Korea Hand Sanitizer
- ✔️FREE Lifetime Brakes tuning. (U.P. $15-20/time)
- ✔️FREE Lifetime Shaky Stem Tightening. (U.P $30/time)
- ✔️Free SG doorstep Delivery
- ✔️Free LTA Plate number with installation
- ✔️Free LTA Registration includes LTA inspection, Tagging fee and Registration fee.
(Exclude ownership transfer fee of $11).
*Free gifts are on a while-stock-last basis and subject to change without prior notice
All our ebikes are Registered Ready with LTA with number plate, once purchased from us can start riding immediately.
We do transfer ownership asap for you, while other shops may takes afew days.
Full Payment Price: $1188
3months Debit/Credit Card Instalment available at $396 per month
Upfront: $396 (Bring home after payment)
2nd Month: $396
3rd Month: $396
No Interest, hidden fees and requirements!
Instant Approval! Just ensure you have at least $396 in your bank.
If you are paying by instalment, do select full payment, during mode of payment select Octifi / Rely / Atome Instalment Payment.
From 1 January 2022, PAB riders will have to pass the mandatory theory test for PAB on Singapore Polytechnic's Professional & Adult Continuing Education Academy (PACE)'s website before they are able to ride. Find out more details on the test formats and e-handbooks (PDF, 21kB)
- PAB Theory Test Cost $10.70.
- MCQ 40qns, Duration: 40mins.
- 80% answer correctly to pass the test.
- Theory Test Format click here
- PAB Handbook click here
- PAB Registration & Test-taking guide click here
Veebike F7 Ebike PAB By PassionGadgets Distributor of Fiido (LTA Orange Tag approved)
The Veebike F7 build with 7 Gear Speed improvements in both slope and speed performance with a higher gear crank.
It also comes with 5 Speed Power Mode on Display LCD
Constructed using 6061 aluminium and uses 20inch Kenda Kshield Ebike tyres,
the Veebike F7 is the top choice for the daily commuter. (Able to bring up public transport like Bus/MRT)
Note 1: In Singapore, ebike is also known as Power-Assisted Bicycle (PAB).
Note 2: VeeBike F7 ebike is suitable for food delivery riders (Foodpanda, Grabfood and Deliveroo).
Veebike F7 Ebike is tested for Water Exposure IPX4: Water resistant to water splashes from any direction.
Why choose this model:
Hybrid Ebike –Our VeeBike F7 ebike come with Japan Shimano 7 Speed Gear. Turn off the battery, it turns into a 20inch Foldable Bicycle with 7 speed gears design to use as a mountain bike on PCN and Cycling and shared paths.
Once you turn on the battery, it becomes an electric bicycle with 5 Power Pedal Assist which controllable via LCD Display Unit.
Lightweight – Our bicycles are designed to be as lightweight as possible. Our frame is made of aviation grade aluminum alloy 6061 which material widely used for aircraft.
The weight is just 19.2KG (including battery and motor), so you’ll have no issue adding food delivery bag rack.
20inch Pneumatic Wheel – 20inch Taiwan Kenda Brand Pneumatic wheel ensures a comfortable ride for you, no matter what terrain you’re navigating. 20inch Tyre size is the same as Kudu Pro, Eco Drive, and Rogi 20inch.
Portable - this model can be folded easily to bring up Taxi, MRT & Buses, you can put it in your car boot and storeroom without taking up a large space. Foldable like Jimove MC, Scorpion, Mido Ebike and NAKXUS NF1.
Long Range with 7 Speed Gear MTB –Our high-performance Lithium-Ion battery pack provides you with an unlimited range as the battery is removable. If the battery is zero, it can be used as a mountain bike. The 7-speed gears similar as Smart 1s Plus (SMART 1S+) by TWD Bicycles
Fast Charging –You want to be riding, not waiting for your battery to charge!
The battery can recharge to full capacity within 2-4 hours and easily removed to be charged.
Battery Weight: 2.1 Kg (Standard Battery)
Seat Height: 76cm (Lowest Level)
Handlebar Width: 63cm
Folded Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 89x48x71 cm.
Please do take note that the chainring and crankset might be upgraded by the factory without prior notice.
But it does not affect the overall riding experience :)
|Colour||Black / White||Crank||Top wheel, 46T Chainring, Alloy crank|
|Frame||Alu Alloy 6061 Aircraft Material||Distance*||up to range* 60km/ 120km/ 180km|
|Bottom Bracket||Neco bottom bracket|
|Handlebar and stem||ZOOM alloy, Silver||Chain||KMC, stainless steel|
|Seat tube||alloy, black/silver||Rim||20'' Alloy Double-Wall Rim|
|Rack||Alloy||Spokes||13G stainless steel, silver, with nipple|
|Prop Stand||Alloy, black||Tyre||Kenda 20'' X1.75 tyre|
|Grip||VELO||Motor||250W36V brushless rear hub|
|Saddle||High-Quality Selle Royal Saddle||Controller||36V rated current 7A|
|Mug-guard||Black||Light||Front LED light|
|Max Rider Weight||120KG||Display||LED880|
|Brake||F&R: Tertko V brake||Pas sensor||1:1 intelligent pedal-assisted system|
|Derailleur||Japan SHIMANO 7 Speeds||
|36V 7.5Ah/ 15Ah/ 22.5Ah Lithium Battery
|Max. Speed||25km/h (motor will cut off at max speed)||Charger||42v 2A charger,
|Nett Weight||19.2kg||Packing size||135*26*63cm|
*Under the condition of gear1 pedal assist, the rider load is 60kg, the temperature is about 25 degree, and the wind is flat on a flat road.
It is measured under uniform driving conditions in the first-speed assisted riding mode and other factors.
Pls note Magnetic Buckle & Rear Bracket Elastic Band is sold separately and not included in the ebike.
36v 7.5Ah Spare battery is $199
Click here for Maintenance Guide & Precautions.
The use of e-bike in Singapore is regulated by the authorities. Some of the important ebike regulations are:
1. PAB rider must wear a helmet when riding on roads.
2. PAB rider and pillion must be 16 years and above
3. PABs cannot be used on pedestrian pathways.
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects
The warranty covers:
- Display unit
The following situations will not be covered by the warranty:
- Lack of cleaning or maintenance.
- Malfunctions caused by unauthorized modifications, disassembling, or repair.
- Accidental damage or malfunction due to improper storage.
- Wear and tear due to usage.
- Exterior damages.
- Water damage or malfunction caused by riding on rainy days.
- Consumables (such as brake pads/ calipers, brake disc, tires, brake cable, bearings etc.)
- Front and rear LED Light, Cable connectors wiring.
- Any logistical cost of returning the product to us for servicing or cost of returning the product to the customer after servicing.
- Defects of malfunctions of the product not notified by the customer during the Warranty Period.
For Power Assisted Bicycles (PABs)
- PAB riders who are under 16 years old must not ride PABs on cycling paths and roads, even if they are supervised by an adult
- PAB riders must not carry a passenger on a PAB on cycling paths and roads, if the passenger is under 16 years old
No posts found