✅ Fast Delivery in Singapore
✅ Original Items
✅ Certified Bike Mechanic
✅ Quality Verified
✅ Positive Reviews from Customers
✅ After-Sales Service Support
✅ Shop Front Warranty Assurance
✅ Our Service Centre located near TaiSeng MRT
✅ Register your product online for better warranty coverage and services
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Material: Aluminum Alloy and Plastic
- Light weighted and portable, High efficiency, more air-per-stroke, T-shape handle for better holding
- Folded Size: 21cmX5cm(approx)
- Simple design & Light weight, Easy to inflate the tire, easy to use and carry
- Compact structure, high pressure pump, high efficiency
- Foldout footpad stabilizes the pump against the ground
- Flexible air hose works with awkward or tight valve placements
- Multi-purpose, suitable for the basic use of various bikes, best for home & travel essential requisite
Easy and convenient to inflate.
T-shape handle for better holding.
Portable on the bike pump with skidproof handle.
Simple design & Lightweight, easy to use and carry.
Attached the inflating pump to the valve of your tire.
Pump the handle up and down to fill the tube with air.
Compact structure, high pressure pump, high efficiency.
Foldout footpad stabilizes the pump against the ground.
You could install it to the water bottle holder directly.
How To Use:
American valve: Adapt to sport cycling, mountain bike, electric car, motorcycle, automobile etc. Just unplug the metal head in front of the pump (when you unplug the metal head, black plastic handle in the tail of the gas nozzle and the interface should be the straight-line state), then connect the pump outlet nozzle to the American gas mouth, press the black handle in the tail (After pressed, the handle and the gas nozzle should be into a 90 degree angle).
British valve: Adapt to the traditional bicycle etc, Connect the metal interface in the front of the pump directly to the car\`s gas nozzle, clamp the metal clip, press the handle in the tail (after pressed, the handle and the gas nozzle should be into a 90 degree angle).