Filter Replacment for Xiaomi Deerma Dust Mite Vacuum Cleaner
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Made of high-quality materials, more durable.
- Exquisite and delicate, highly match with the equipment.
- The filter can block 99.97% of pollen, dirt, dust, pet dander and other particles as small as 0.3um. *
- Washable design, reusable.
- As part of normal maintenance, it can be easily removed and replaced
- Compatibility: For Xiaomi Deerma CM300S CM400 CM500 CM800 CM810 CM900 CM800 DEM-CM800 CM810 CM300S CM300 CM400 CM500 CM900
- Size :50*42*37mm(Approx)
Package Contents: 3 x Filters
This listing is the filter only, actual product here:
Locust Damage is An invisible killer inhalation allergens, allergic rhinitis, dermatitis, etc.
Are mostly related to it. Beds, pillows, stuffed toys, etc are all suitable for locust breeding.
And it is difficult to eradicate them.
Using Deerma anti-mite/dust vacuum cleaner, only need 4 steps to kill and clean mite:
1. With UV-C quartz glass UV lamp, through the transmission of aphids and other harmful organisms to kill the mite and their eggs
2. The 50 high temperatures not only eliminate some bacteria and mites and also Disinfection at the same time.
3. 8000 beats/min high-frequency beats to form a strong vibration and locusts and mite's remains hidden in the bed bugs are all shock out.
4.13000 PA strong suction, effectively and quickly sweep out the dust and mites hidden in the quilt, pillow, and sofa, etc.
Specification: Xiaomi Deerma Mite Killer
Rated Power: 450w
Suction : over 13 Kpa
Net Weight: 1.45kg
Whats in the Box:
Deerma CM800 x1
Brush x 1
User Manual x 1
● 450W DC motor
● Noise: 75dB
● 13000Pa high suction, strong shock inside the mattress, rapid inhalation of harmful particles, deep removal of allergens such as mites and dander
● Easy to store, avoiding potential safety hazards caused by frequent plugging
● Ultraviolet germicidal lamp, longer length, better bactericidal effect, lower power consumption, so that you no longer worry about health problems
● Eliminate allergens and protect your health
No posts found