E-Scooter LTA Compliant Identification Mark Sticker / Plate Number
We are using high quality Vinyl cut sticker (Oracal 651).
Oracal 651 is a performance grade vinyl well suited for indoor and outdoor applications. It was originally designed for fleet vehicle graphics making it a perfect choice for cars. The solvent based permanent adhesive makes it a great choice for wet area applications such as boats or other outdoor places. It is not printed so it won't fade. All the numbers and letters are individually cut out.
Please Note !!!It will take 15 to 30 mins to do!!! *Waiting time may varies Depending on the walk in for the day.*
Fonts and size complies with Standards set by LTA Specifications for E-scooter Identification Mark.
Black (White wordings)
Yellow (Black wordings)
1. The Identification Mark must display the registration number assigned by LTA.
2. The registration number must be displayed in the following form:
(a) Black characters against a yellow background; or white characters against a black background.
(b) In a single vertical row, to be read from top to bottom.
(c) In a single horizontal row, to be read from left to right,
(d) In two horizontal rows, to be read from left to right, with the numerals on the top row,
3. The figures or letters comprising the registration number must be:
(a) inscribed, printed, engraved or depicted on the surface of the identification mark in a manner that is not easily removable; and (b) be in either a vertical or horizontal position so that every figure or letter is distinguishable to any person who may be in front of a registered e-scooter when it is in motion.
4. The Identification Mark must be: (a) permanently affixed by way of a suitable adhesive substance, on the immovable part of the stem which is integral to the construct of the e-scooter; and (b) affixed facing front, as near the front wheel as possible without being obstructed from view, or else on either side of the stem.
5. The Identification Mark must also satisfy all of the following dimensions and layout: (a) each letter or figure must be 35 mm high, every part of each letter or figure must be 5 mm broad and the total space taken by each letter or figure must be 25 mm wide, (b) the space between adjoining figures or letters must be 5 mm.
From 2 January 2019, owners of electric scooters (e-scooters1) can register their devices through LTA’s website at www.onemotoring.com.sg/escooter or at any SingPost Post Office.
To encourage owners to register their e-scooters early, the registration fee of $20 will be waived for e-scooters registered by 31 March 2019.
Registrants must be at least 16 years old and will need to declare that their e-scooters are compliant with the device criteria3 specified under the Active Mobility Act. Those who make false declarations can be subject to a fine of up to $5,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 12 months.
At the point of registration, the registrant will be issued with a unique registration number, and he is required to fabricate an Identification Mark bearing this unique registration number.
LTA will also issue a separate Registration Mark to the registrant. Owners who register their e-scooters by 30 June 2019 will be given a grace period of 14 calendar days from the date of registration to affix both the Identification Mark and LTA Registration Mark prominently on the e-scooter, during which they may continue to use the e-scooter. It is an offence to ride a registered e-scooter on public paths without the Identification Mark or LTA Registration Mark beyond the grace period. First-time offenders are subject to a fine of up to $1,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
From 1 July 2019, it will be an offence to ride, or cause or permit another person to ride, an unregistered e-scooter on public paths. First-time offenders are subject to a fine of up to $2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months. These measures are aimed at deterring reckless riding and facilitating enforcement efforts against errant riders to improve public safety for all path users.