Disposing your scooter? DISPOSE WITH US~
Looking for a way to dispose your scooter, but you don’t know where to do it and how to do it?
Got tired of looking for a way and just want to give up and randomly throw it away?
DON’T DO THAT!
From 23 September 2019 to 31 March 2020, owners of non-UL2272 devices can dispose of their devices at designated disposal points set up by LTA-appointed e-waste recyclers across HDB estates or at LTA’s Sin Ming Office, at no cost.
List of designated disposal points – by area 1
List of designated disposal points - by date
To encourage owners of non-UL2272 e-scooters to dispose their devices early, those with registered e-scooters may qualify for a time-limited $100 early disposal incentive per e-scooter if the devices are disposed at the designated disposal points from 23 September to 30 November 2019.
To be eligible for the early disposal incentive, the registered e-scooter must fulfil ALL of these conditions:
- be registered with LTA;
- be affixed with both the Registration Mark and Identification Mark;
- the Registration Mark affixed on the e-scooter is not tampered with or otherwise display the word “void” on the Registration Mark. If the Registration Mark is damaged due to wear and tear, at least one legible character on the Registration Mark must match the corresponding character on the Identification Mark; and
- be disposed of at any of these designated disposal points1 by 30 November 2019.
The applicant must also:
- be the registered owner recorded in LTA’s register of e-scooters; and
- maintain a valid bank account number in Singapore for crediting the early disposal incentive
To be eligible for this incentive, e-scooter owners will need to log in to their SingPass or CorpPass account and submit an online application at www.onemotoring.com.sg for the disposal of their devices.
1LTA reserves the sole right and discretion to decide on the eligibility of any applicant and registered e-scooter for the early disposal incentive
TO ADD THE CHERRY ON THE CAKE
PassionGadgets is offering a “Trade In Programme” to help you obtain your new E-Scooters at an even more affordable rate! Fret not, we will do the planning and you just have to follow it step by step.
Here we go!
1. Go to https://www.passiongadgets.com/ul2272-e-scooters/ and browse through the UL2272 scooter that you are interested in
We have a total of 11 scooters you can look at and choose the one you like. You can come to our retail located at
The Commerze@Irving, #01-16
1 Irving Place, Singapore 369546
Mon - Fri: 10.30am - 6.30pm
Sat - Sun: 10.30am - 6pm
(Closed on Public Holiday)
Test rides are available with no obligations!
2. Take a clear photo of your E-Scooters with your identification mark and registration mark. You can message us at
or drop us a message at
PassionGadgets 9181 4105
3. We will offer you a Trade In Value for your scooter itself.
If you are ok with the price that we have quoted you, GREAT!
You just have to login to LTA One Motoring website using your SingPass/CorpPass
On the dashboard,
- Under “Your Vehicles” section,
- Click on the tab of your e-scooter registration number and click on
Complete the online application form for E-scooter Disposal.
You will receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile phone upon completing the online application.
Screenshot the SMS and send it to us.
EXAMPLE: Non UL2272, registered LTA compliant
NEW Tomoloo : $589
Trade-in value for old non UL2272 e-scooter: $100
New Tomoloo after Trade In : $489
Early Disposal Incentive: $100
Tomoloo Total Price (After Discount) :
|Tomoloo (Original Price) : $589
Trade In Value : $100
Early Disposal Incentive :$100
Total Amount Payable : $389
4. Bring the confirmation SMS, your NRIC and your e-scooter to any designated disposal points.
You will receive the $100 incentive within 2 weeks after disposal of your e-scooter, if your e-scooter meets the eligibility criteria.
NON LTA ? NOT REGISTERED ?
DO NOT WORRY!
We are here for you! Trade in your old scooter with us, your scooter is still accepted by us because we want to help you get the scooter you want.
No posts found