Scooter Warranty Policy / Service Centre
Leong Huat Building, #05-08
6 Harper Road, Singapore 369674
(1 min walk from Tai Seng MRT )
(See map here)
Mon - Fri: 10am - 7pm
Sat - Sun: 10am - 6pm
(Closed on Public Holidays)
For Servicing & Repair, Warranty claim, Bulky item purchase collection, Spare Parts/installation or any other after-sale services.
Please head to Leong Huat Building #05-08 (which is also known as Service Centre/Warehouse) for further assistance.
Warranty/Repair/Return exchange services are to be done strictly only at Service Centre.
E-Scooter Warranty Policy
iPassion Group Pte Ltd warranty covers manufacturing defects
The warranty covers:
- Display unit
- Free lifetime tuning of the brake.
Keep your receipt and warranty card for warranty claim.
The following situations will not be covered by the warranty:
- Lack of cleaning or maintenance.
- Malfunctions caused by unauthorized modifications, disassembling, or repair.
- Accidental damage or malfunction due to improper storage.
- Wear and tear due to usage.
- Exterior damages.
- Water damage or malfunction caused by riding on rainy days.
- Consumables (such as brake pads/ calipers, brake disc, tires, brake cable, bearings etc.)
- Front and rear LED Light, Cable connectors wiring.
- Any logistical cost of returning the product to us for servicing or cost of returning the product to the customer after servicing.
- Defects of malfunctions of the product not notified by the customer during the Warranty Period.
The average repair time is estimated 2 - 6 working days if repair parts are available.
Passion Gadgets have the final say in evaluating the warranty status.
Types of Services repair service for iGoboard/Smart7/Smart8/Smart10/Chic Smart Hoverboard products:
- Battery Replacement. Parts & Labour estimated at $100-$130.
- LED Light Replacement. Parts & Labour estimated at $30-$40.
- Power Connector Replacement. Parts & Labour estimated at $30-$40.
- Switch Replacement. Parts & Labour estimated at $50-$80.
- Gyro Board Replacement(Single Side). Parts & Labour estimated at $75-$110.
- Other Circuit/Logic Board Replacement. Parts & Labour estimated at $100-$150.
- Tire/Motor Replacement. Parts & Labour estimated at $200.
- Internal Body Replacement. Parts & Labour estimated at $140
Whenever you ride an Electric Scooter you risk serious injury or death from collisions, falls or loss of control.
We cannot cover all situations where injury or death may occur. OPERATORS MUST USE GOOD JUDGMENT AND AVOID HAZARDS AND DANGERS that they may encounter when riding. By purchasing it, you accept the inherent risks of operating this product. We will not be held responsible for death or injuries relating to the scooter. The user will be fully responsible for his/her own safety while riding/scooting. We suggest user ride it with helmet and guards.
Like any other of your devices, your electric scooters, AKA Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs) should be properly taken care of to remain in good working condition.
Here are some tips for you!~
IMPORTANT: Before performing any maintenance works on your e-scooter, make sure to POWER OFF the scooter, and DISCONNECT ANY CHARGER!
- Dust all exposed parts of your scooter using a soft, smooth, dry microfibre cloth.
- Clean with a slightly damped cloth with either a small amount of liquid detergent or glass cleaner.
- Wipe the scooter seats with soft disinfectant wipes.
- DO NOT get any of the electrical components wet. Gently dust instead.
- DO NOT spray water or liquid cleaners directly onto the scooter.
- DO NOT use wax, oil or harsh cleaners.
- Finish up by wiping the e-scooter gently with a dry cloth until it is completely dry.
- Drape a cover over your e-scooter to protect it against dust built-up.
- Check tire treads daily for wear and tear. Replace thinning/bald tires.
- Check battery voltage. Always remember to re-charge when the battery is low and replace damaged batteries to avoid further damage on the device.
- Adjust moveable parts such as steering bar, wheels, seat, levers, etc., to ensure consistent functioning.
- AVOID riding your scooter on rainy days, and/or if the ground is wet because this may submerge the electric system of your e-scooter, in result may injure you or damage the device.
- AVOID overcharging the battery, especially leaving it to charge overnight.
- When charging such batteries, place them on hard, flat surfaces to allow optimal dissipation of heat.
- DO NOT place the charging battery near combustible materials.