Canned tire inflators are devices intended to provide a quick, temporary solution to riders who experience flat tires. These devices seal the punctured tire and then reinflate it with pressurized gas, providing enough pressure to allow the vehicle to be driven for a short period at low speed. This allows the motorist to have the damaged tire professionally repaired or replaced, avoiding the need to replace the wheel at the roadside.
1. Non-toxic and odorless.
2. No corrosion and no damage to the tire. Prolong the shelf life of the tire. Good Anti-aging effect.
3. Effectively cool the hot tyre when running in high speed.
4. Easy-to-use. No need to dismantle or change tire when it is punctured, just spray it into the tire directly.
5. Seal automatically and quickly to prevent the air leakage, it can cover the breach within 6mm.
This Tire Sealer & Inflator is designed to quickly seek out and effectively seal most normal punctures and slow leaks on your tires. It is 100% applicable to breach within 6 m on tubeless rubber tyres of cars, motorcycles and electrical bicycles. Neither jack nor tyre-undo is needed. One step procedure of tyre bumping and repairing is finished in seconds.
This tire fix can also be filled into new tyres to prevent unexpected leakage. It also has the function to work as a small fire extinguisher. It can effectively cool the hot tyre when running in high speed.
It is non-toxic and odorless. It won’t cause corrosion or damage to the tire.
1) Shake the bottle for a few seconds to increase the pressure inside of the cans.
2) Take off the valve cap of the leaking tire.
3) Connect the Latop Tire Sealer and Inflator with it.
4) Remove the valve protection cap of Latop Tire Sealer and Inflator and press the valve to start sealing and inflating.
5) After saturated inflation, take the connection valve gently and put the cap on the tire.
6) To have the best effect, pls start the car and drive for 2-3 seconds immediately after sealing and inflation to evenly spread the liquid inside of the tire.
1. Clear the pointed objects on the tyre. Deflate the tyre; Shake the can well before use; It will not affect its function even the object can not be cleared away.2. Turn the valve of tyre upwards and empty the tyre. Shake the can well, and then screw one and of the tube to the tyre valve, the other end to this can nozzle. Put the can upside down, and then press the nozzle down.3. Screw connecting tube firmly onto tyre valve; Hold the can upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until tyre appears firm.4. After bumping is finished, disconnect both ends of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5km to allow the sealer to spread in tyre and mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure. Drive 1-2km and the punctures will be bonded.