✅ Fast Delivery in Singapore
✅ Original Items
✅ Certified Bike Mechanic
✅ Quality Verified
✅ Positive Reviews from Customers
✅ After-Sales Service Support
✅ Shop Front Warranty Assurance
✅ Our Service Centre located near TaiSeng MRT
✅ Register your product online for better warranty coverage and services
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Come with Freebies (worth $259)
- ✔️Free 16in1 Key Allen Tool Set
- ✔️Free Gold Mini Air Pump
- ✔️Free Water Bottle Holder
- ✔️Free Rechargeable Front Headlight
- ✔️Free Rechargeable Rear LED Light
- ✔️Free Korea Hand Sanitiser
- ✔️Free Bike Key Lock
- ✔️FREE Lifetime Brakes tuning. (U.P. $15-20/time)
- ✔️FREE Lifetime Shaky Stem Tightening. (U.P $30/time)
- ✔️Free SG doorstep Delivery
- ✔️Free LTA Plate number with installation
- ✔️Free LTA Registration includes LTA inspection, Tagging fee and Registration fee.
(Exclude ownership transfer fee of $7).
*Free gifts are on a while-stock-last basis and subject to change without prior notice
Government is doing up new cycling paths networks around the whole of Singapore base on this news and those paths are interlinking with all major park connectors.
This is the map for the various park connectors:
This scooter can be registered with LTA and used without time limit as it is UL2272 Certified.
LTA Compliant & UL2272 Certified (Register with LTA at https://onemotoring.com.sg/escooter)(Check tickbox Safety Standard)
If you need help on registration of E-scooter with LTA, simply drop by our store and our staffs will assist you with the registration (You will need to login with your SingPass).
|Motor||48v Geared Motor 240W|
|Battery||48V 7.5Ah ~40km|
|Brake System||Front and rear disk brake|
|Dimensions||1270mm x 520mm x 920mm|
|Charging Time||~ 5 hours|
|Lights||Front and rear lights|
|Standard||LTA Standard, Spring Singapore (Safety Mark) and UL2272|
What is the latest LTA requirement for e-scooters?
Only UL2272 certified e-scooters will be allowed on public paths by 1st January 2021. That being said, if your current e-scooter is non-UL2272 certified, you will only be able to use your e-scooter until 31st December 2020.
What is UL2272 certification?
This is a U.S. certification that is given to electrical mobility devices that have undergone thorough safety tests and have been found to meet all the safety standards. These devices are tested based on several components like the electrical and mechanical factor for safety, and even the impact of environmental factors, such as exposure to water and extreme cold or hot temperatures.
Why is UL2272 certification important?
The LTA made this move in order to tackle the increasing case of fires that are being caused by defective devices. These defective e-scooters are either being sold online by untrusted sellers, have undergone modification which is illegal, or simply not adhere to safety certification stipulations as required by The Standards, Productivity and Innovation Board (SPRING Singapore). The new fire safety standards will, therefore, prevent these illegal and unethical practices by sellers and retailers and, consequently, protect the end-user.
1. Easy to fold and go to MRT and Bus, can even fit into boot of a compact sedan.
2. Light weight, only 16.8 kg. With child seat and metal basket only 18.85 kg.
3. Long distance, can travel up to 40km after fully charged
4. Enough fetch 1 adult and 2 kids
No posts found