T-Handle Ball End Hex Allen Key 2.5/3/4/5/6mm
Used to drive bolts and screws that have a hexagonal socket in the head
- Made of Chromium vanadium steel which withstand upto 30% higher torque as compared to Allen keys made Carbon Steel.
- Magnetic Head Provides Efficiency in Holding Fasteners in Tight Work Areas
- Ball-head Hex Keys Permit An Entry Angle Up to 25° to Work in Hard-To-Reach AreasMagnetic Head Provides Efficiency in Holding Fasteners in Tight Work Areas
- Provides High Strength and Resistance to Rotational Distortion
- All Hex Keys Are Precision Formed to Exact Dimensional Tolerances for Precise Fit
- Long Length Keys for Additional Leverage and Extended Reach