✅ Fast Delivery in Singapore
✅ Original Items
✅ Certified Bike Mechanic
✅ Quality Verified
✅ Positive Reviews from Customers
✅ After-Sales Service Support
✅ Shop Front Warranty Assurance
✅ Our Service Centre located near TaiSeng MRT
✅ Register your product online for better warranty coverage and services
- ✔️FREE Lifetime Brakes tuning. (U.P. $15-20/time)
- ✔️FREE Lifetime Shaky Stem Tightening. (U.P $30/time)
- ✔️Free LTA Plate number with installation
- ✔️Free LTA Registration includes LTA inspection, Tagging fee and Registration fee.
(Exclude ownership transfer fee of $7).
LTA Compliant & UL2272 Certified
All our E-scooters are registered with LTA with number plate stickers, once purchased from us can start riding immediately.
We do transfer ownership asap for you, while other shops may take a few days.
Click here for Maintenance Guide & Precautions.
Click here for Electric Scooter FAQ on Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs).
PassionGadgets is the Official DYU Authorized Distributor in Singapore.
Retailers and resellers are welcome! Do drop us an email!
We service and repair with only genuine parts. We do sell the repair parts.
It's able to pair up with DYU Bluetooth apps that have many features such as Password Lock & System Self Diagnose.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame, excellent quality
- 12inch Pneumatic wheel providing the rider a comfortable ride.and high performance.
- IP54 waterproof, practical usage even in bad weather.
- Smart App controlling ( scanning the QR code in the user manual ), cruise control and battery management system.
- Bright front light and backlight, increasing cycling safety in the night.
- Folding design, space-saving, and portable to carry.
- Powerful Max Rated 350W motor, large battery capacity, and strong loading ability, meeting your needs.
|DYU Seated Electric Scooter|
|Motor||36v 250W Rear Brushless Motor|
|Size||102 x 50.5 x 94cm (unfold ), 102 x 20 x 72cm (fold )|
|Brake||Rear Disc Brake|
|Pedal height||20cm ( from ground to pedal )|
|Wheel size||12inch front & rear pneumatic tires|
|Speed||25km/h (adjusted by App, max 25km/h after 10 miles)|
|Distance||Up to 25-30km|
|Charging time||2-4 hours|
|Optional Add-on Seat||Yes, Child Seat: Click here|
|Lights||Front Headlight and Rear Tail light|
|Special feature||DYU Bluetooth Apps: Password Lock & System Self Diagnose|
|Safety Standard||LTA Standard, Safety Mark, UL2272|
* The specification can be changed by the manufacturer without notice.
* The distance on the specification is 60kg load, flat terrain with 20km/h constant speed riding basis.
* The driving distance can be shortened by the driving environment and the driving way of the user.
* The distance can be affected by loaded weight, wind direct (wind speed), road condition, slope, and tire condition.
From 1 January 2022, e-scooter riders will have to pass the mandatory theory test for e-scooter on Singapore Polytechnic's Professional & Adult Continuing Education Academy (PACE)'s website before they are able to ride on cycling paths. Find out more details on the test formats and e-handbooks (PDF, 21kB)
- E-scooter Theory Test Cost $10.70.
- MCQ 30qns, Duration: 30mins.
- 80% answer correctly to pass the test.
- Theory Test Format click here
- E-scooter Handbook click here
- E-scooter Registration & Test-taking guide click here
For Motorised Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs) and E-scooters
- Maximum weight of 20kg to reduce the risk of serious injuries
- Maximum width of 70cm to allow devices to cross each other safely
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h to ensure users do not exceed the speed limit
- Certified to the UL2272 device safety standard (PDF, 272kB) to address fire risks and improve public safety
- Individuals under 16 years old must not ride an e-scooter on cycling paths, unless they are supervised by an adult who is at least 21 years old. Those who intend to supervise an individual below 16 years old to ride an e-scooter must familiarise themselves with the guidelines of a supervisor (PDF, 177kB)
* Can upgrade to Xtech brakes @ $53.00 (price for 1 side)!
Official DYU Child Seat with Pedal
- Equipping with kids saddle and pedals can give you and your children a safer and more comfortable experience
- Ergonomic and soft seat and anti-slip pedal ( 9.5 x 7cm )
- DYU seat clamp for your child. A child seat set comes with both the seat, clamp and the footrest.
- Simple installation and no damage to the bike
- Specially designed for DYU electric bike
- For children 4 to 10 years old.
F-wheel DYU Electric Bike Crowdfunding Amount Breaks 10 Million
“Though we had trumped in iCarbot crowdfunding in the early spring of 2017, I haven’t expected this DYU D1 crowdfunding can be so successful that over 7 thousand electric bikes were sold out in just half a month.” F-wheel CEO Liwei said to the reporter from CCTV, “There should be 2 reasons why the DYU D1 is incredibly popular in the campaign: first, it is well-designed; second, we have over 1 thousand resellers and 100 thousand fans over the world accumulated in last 5 years.”
F-wheel factory is working day and night to manufacture over 8 thousand e-bikes in 2 months for domestic and overseas customers in Europe and USA. A worker in the factory workshop complained, “I haven’t slept for over 2 days so far, I would leave immediately if I don’t have to keep food on the table for kids.”
This e-bike is only 12 kg which makes a girl easy to lift it by a single hand upstairs. However, this exquisite lightweight design also makes it easy to be stolen and theft. When a girl can lift it up by a single hand, a strong thief can lift 3 away with 2 hands. The manufacturer found the problem from its customers’ test review and put in a GPS in the e-bike, now the electric bike has a new merit compared to most other e-bikes. What’s more, the bike lock is password. controlled by APP, this high tech is what other e-bikes don’t have. The cruise mode keeps the speed steady and makes a smooth and comfortable ride.
“I bought a dozen of F-wheel DYU bikes without hesitation because I trust the F-wheel brand for its previous high-quality scooters. Now I confirmed my belief again. ” Michael Thompson said, who is a wholesaler of e-bike in New York for 3 years.
The F-wheel project was launched in 2012. F-wheel company is a high-tech enterprise made up by former staffs from well-known international enterprises like Huawei, Baidu, Mindray etc, represented by Liu Shasha, the China billiards champion and was specially reported by CCTV1 News Broadcast, one of the most famous news media in the world, This project targets on the researching and marketing of intelligent commuting vehicle products, like smart city short trip self-balancing scooter and travel robots. Its products have several main conceptions like fashionable, portable and environmentally friendly. Its top-selling products include F-wheel series somatosensory vehicles and DYU mini E-bike series. F-wheel products have won nearly 40 domestic & international patents and awards so far and exported to more than 50 countries, receiving the capital investment of around 20 million RMB from famous investment institutions. And now its valuation has exceeded 100 Million RMB. F-Wheel strives to build intelligent short-distance travel ecosystem in 5 years and enter the GEM IPO market with the value exceeding 5 billion RMB.
Singapore IMDA Registered.
The government is doing up new cycling paths networks around the whole of Singapore base on this news and those paths are interlinked with all major park connectors.
This is the map for the various park connectors:
Interested in becoming a DYU Singapore reseller?
Any business or organization active in the escooter products can join us as reseller program.
Becoming a DYU Singapore reseller means entering a partnership with us and our goal is to make the partnership as mutually beneficial as possible.
By joining our reseller program, you will not only be rewarded for your sales efforts,
you will also receive full warranty support & marketing materials from us.