110 x 24 x 38cm (Unfolded) / 110 x 55 x 120cm (Folded)
10-inch Front and rear Pneumatic
Maximum Rider's Weight
Optional Add on Seat
yes, front and rear
carry handle, In-built-bell
LTA Standard, Spring Singapore (Safety Mark)
* The specification can be changed by the manufacturer without notice to improve the quality and safety for users.
* The distance on the specification is 60kg load, flat terrain with 20km/h constant speed riding basis.
The driving distance can be shortened by the driving environment and the driving way of user.
* The distance can be affected by loaded weight, wind direct (wind speed), road condition, slope, and tire condition.
Brand New! Authentic! 100% Genuine!
Import Directly from Factory !
MYWAY is a personal, light, compact electric vehicle, with excellent driving performance at the most profitable cost there is.
· Light - the only one that can be picked up and carried around with you.
· Foldable- a swift folding patent, that with one quick "click", will enable you to enter anywhere with it.
· Electric- chargeable in every socket.
· Compact- surprisingly so with a new folding mechanism.
· Revolutionary – instead of standing in traffic, you park and continue with MYWAY.
· Good- looking –MYWAY won several design awards, participated in many competitions and was displayed in many design and technological exhibitions around the world.
After 2 and half years of development and design by the Israeli designer Nimrod Sapir, the MYWAY EV Company got international recognition in the design and technological domain:
· Milano 2011 AT-Award;
· In 2011 MYAWY Won first prize from the Isreal ministry of trading and industry;
· Promisdesign Milano, Paris, Tolo exhibitions.
MYWAY is not just another electrical scooter; MYWAY gives you freedom to take it wherever you wish.
We have all original replacement parts for do repair and servicing.
What is the difference between INOKIM and MYWAY? There is no difference. INOKIM is the name given to MYWAY when it entered mass production.
What is the difference between INOKIM and other batteries? INOKIM contains rechargeable Lithium batteries such as those used in electric and Hybrid cars for example the Toyota PRIUS and the TESLA. This is the high-end technology. The benefits of Lithium batteries are: Multiple charging and recharging ability, lightweight, range, and compactness.
How fast can INOKIM go? It can reach 25km/h, depending on user’s weight, wind resistance, and slopes.
How long does it take to charge INOKIM? It takes 5 to 6 hours from an empty to full battery.
How long between recharges? With a new, fully charged battery, INOKIM can travel around 25km in optimal conditions (a load of 70kgs, no slopes, no stops, no wind).
How much does INOKIM weight? The weight of INOKIM Quick e-scooter is less than 15kg
How waterproof is INOKIM? It is waterproof from falling rain, however one should avoid driving through water.
Inokim Display Unit: Error 30 - Controller Spoil
Inokim Error 22 - Throttle Spoil
How to resolve Error 25 on the Inokim LCD Display.
Error 25 means that the REAR brake are stuck or the brake levers are depressed while power on.
Follow below steps to remove the error25.
1. Use no. 4 Allen Key to loosen the brake cable at brake caliper.
2. Ensure the left brake lever is not stuck.
3. Ensure error 25 goes away when you release the brake cable.
4. Ensure that the spring lever is working properly.
5. Tighten up the brake cable again and ensure that the error 25 does not return.
6. Ensure left brake is working properly but doing the necessary adjustments.