Click here for Electric Scooter FAQ on Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs).
Singapore LTA regulations
- 15km/h on Shared Footpath
- 25km/h on Cycling Path/PCN
- Less than 20kg allow
- Not allowed on Road
- Max Device width no more than 70cm
Speedway4 Futecher Electric Scooter
|Motor||52V 600W Rear brushless motor|
|Distance||45 - 55km|
|Weight||19.99kg (LTA Compliant)|
|Speed||25km/h (For Singapore user, Speed will Cap at 25km/h under LTA Regulation)|
|Brake System||Front and Rear Disc Brakes|
|Dimensions||117 x 114 x 54cm (Unfolded) / 114 x 54 x 25cm (Folded)|
|Tyre||10 - inches Front and Rear Pneumatic|
|Maximum Rider's Weight||120kg|
|Charging Time||5 - 6 hours|
|Optional Add on Seat||Yes|
|Light||Yes, front and rear|
|Special feature||Dual suspension, Electric horn|
|Safety Standard||LTA Standard, Spring Singapore (Safety Mark)|
* The specification can be changed by manufacturer without notice.
* The distance on the specification is 60kg load, flat terrain with 20km/h constant speed riding basis.
* The driving distance can be shortened by the driving environment and the driving way of user.
* The distance can be affected by loaded weight, wind direct (wind speed), road condition, slope and tire condition.