FREE Registration & Identification Mark Stickers Promotion!
For all new scooters purchased from us from Feb 2019 onwards. Do show us your receipt or warranty card as proof of purchase.
For Registration, simply drop by our store, and our staffs will assist you with the registration (You will need to login with your SingPass).
Click here for Electric Scooter FAQ on Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs).
Singapore LTA regulations
- 15km/h on Shared Footpath
- 25km/h on Cycling Path/PCN
- Less than 20kg allow
- Not allowed on Road
- Max Device width no more than 70cm
Speedway4 Futecher Electric Scooter
|Motor||52V 600W Rear brushless motor|
|Battery||52v 10Ah||52v 13Ah|
|Distance||35 - 45km||45-55km|
|Weight||19.99kg (LTA Compliant)|
|Speed||25km/h (For Singapore user, Speed will Cap at 25km/h under LTA Regulation)|
|Brake System||Front and Rear Disc Brakes|
|Dimensions||117 x 114 x 54cm (Unfolded) / 114 x 54 x 25cm (Folded)|
|Tyre||10 - inches Front and Rear Pneumatic|
|Maximum Rider's Weight||120kg|
|Charging Time||4 - 6 hours|
|Optional Add on Seat||Yes|
|Light||Yes, front and rear|
|Special feature||Dual suspension, Electric horn|
|Safety Standard||LTA Standard, Spring Singapore (Safety Mark)|
* The specification can be changed by the manufacturer without notice.
* The distance on the specification is 60kg load, flat terrain with 20km/h constant speed riding basis.
* The driving distance can be shortened by the driving environment and the driving way of the user.
* The distance can be affected by loaded weight, wind direct (wind speed), road condition, slope and tire condition.