Contact us for Color Availability.
Display set available for Test Riding with no obligations at our Retail store!
Compliant PMD and Singapore Spring Authority Approved Safety Mark Charger
Singapore Safety Mark Certified
0% Instalment Plan purchase at Qoo10 here (Qoo10 Price may not be differ from store)
Available for test drive at our store!
Join our E-Scooter Singapore Facebook Page for latest update:
All INOKIM Scooters are Designed in Israel, Made in China.
We parallel import direct from Manufacturer and we guarantee ours is 100% Original Genuine.
(More info on Parallel Import here)
Other sellers may sell at a higher price.
Just that the warranty is covered by us "Passion Gadgets" in-house warranty with original repair parts.
Parts repair price list at here
Kindly note that the serial code of our Inokim Scooters are removed to prevent local distributors from tracking them as we are selling it below market price.
For the exact same product and functionality with genuine parts used, as well as local warranty by in house technicians, why pay more?
Rest assured that we issue new engraved serial code and warranty cards to identify the scooters purchased from us.
Hurry up and get the scooter with the latest and greatest personal electric mobility
MYWAY/INOKIM founded by Nimrod Sapir, an award-winning Israeli industrial designer who had a dream of developing a mobility vehicle that is portable and green.
INOKIM LIGHT IS THE NEWEST MODEL WITH EVEN MORE INNOVATIVE FEATURES DESIGNED TO OFFER EASIER AND OVERALL IMPROVED USER EXPERIENCE.
THE AMAZING NEW INOKIM LIGHT
More Energy Efficient
Lower Deck Better Stability
Performance Without Compromise
For Inokim Light 20.4Ah LG Cell Battery preorder 1-2days Distance up to 60 to 70km.
INOKIM Light Electric Scooter
||36V 250W Rear brushless motor
||20 - 25km
||30 - 35km
||60 - 70km
||25km/h (For Singapore user)
||Rear drum brake
||106 x 110 x 47cm (Unfolded) / 96 x 18 x 37cm (Folded)
||8.5 - inches Front and rear Pneumatic
|Maximum Rider's Weight
|Optional Add on Seat
||yes, front and rear
||Half parking mode, built-in bell
||LTA Standard, Spring Singapore (Safety Mark)
* The specification can be changed by manufacturer without notice.
* The distance on the specification is 60kg load, flat terrain with 20km/h constant speed riding basis.
* The driving distance can be shortened by the driving environment and the driving way of user.
* The distance can be affected by loaded weight, wind direct (wind speed), road condition, slope and tire condition.
MYWAY is a personal, light, compact electric vehicle, with excellent driving performance at the most profitable cost there is.
· Light - the only one that can be picked up and carried around with you.
· Foldable- a swift folding patent, that with one quick "click", will enable you to enter anywhere with it.
· Electric- chargeable in every socket.
· Compact- surprisingly so with a new folding mechanism.
· Revolutionary – instead of standing in traffic, you park and continue with MYWAY.
· Good- looking –MYWAY won several design awards, participated in many competitions and was displayed in many design and technological exhibitions around the world.
After 2 and half years of development and design by the Israeli designer Nimrod Sapir, the MYWAY EV Company got international recognition in the design and technological domain:
· Milano 2011 AT-Award;
· In 2011 MYAWY Won first prize from the Isreal ministry of trading and industry;
· Promisdesign Milano, Paris, Tolo exhibitions.
MYWAY is not just another electrical scooter; MYWAY gives you freedom to take it wherever you wish.
We have all original replacement parts for do repair and servicing.
How to resolve Error 25 on the Inokim LCD Display.
Error 25 means that the REAR brake are stuck or the brake levers are depressed while power on.
Follow below steps to remove the error25.
1. Use no. 4 Allen Key to loosen the brake cable at brake caliper.
2. Ensure the left brake lever is not stuck.
3. Ensure error 25 goes away when you release the brake cable.
4. Ensure that the spring lever is working properly.
5. Tighten up the brake cable again and ensure that the error 25 does not return.
6. Ensure left brake is working properly but doing the necessary adjustments.