Click here for Maintenance Guide & Precautions.
Click here for Electric Scooter FAQ on Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs).
All INOKIM Scooters are Designed in Israel, Made in China.
(More info on Parallel Import here)
INOKIM Light Electric Scooter
|Motor||36V 250W Rear brushless motor|
|Distance||20 - 25km||30 - 35km||60 - 70km|
|Speed||25km/h (For Singapore user)|
|Brake System||Rear drum brake|
|Dimensions||106 x 110 x 47cm (Unfolded) / 96 x 18 x 37cm (Folded)|
|Tyre||8.5 - inches Front and rear Pneumatic|
|Maximum Rider's Weight||100kg|
|Charging Time||4 hours||6 hours||8 hours|
|Optional Add on Seat||yes|
|Light||yes, front and rear|
|Special feature||Half parking mode, built-in bell|
|Safety Standard||LTA Standard, Spring Singapore (Safety Mark)|
* The specification can be changed by manufacturer without notice.
* The distance on the specification is 60kg load, flat terrain with 20km/h constant speed riding basis.
* The driving distance can be shortened by the driving environment and the driving way of user.
* The distance can be affected by loaded weight, wind direct (wind speed), road condition, slope and tire condition.
· Light - the only one that can be picked up and carried around with you.
· Foldable- a swift folding patent, that with one quick "click", will enable you to enter anywhere with it.
· Electric- chargeable in every socket.
· Compact- surprisingly so with a new folding mechanism.
· Revolutionary – instead of standing in traffic, you park and continue with MYWAY.
· Good- looking –MYWAY won several design awards, participated in many competitions and was displayed in many design and technological exhibitions around the world.
After 2 and half years of development and design by the Israeli designer Nimrod Sapir, the MYWAY EV Company got international recognition in the design and technological domain:
· Milano 2011 AT-Award;
· In 2011 MYAWY Won first prize from the Isreal ministry of trading and industry;
· Promisdesign Milano, Paris, Tolo exhibitions.
MYWAY is not just another electrical scooter; MYWAY gives you freedom to take it wherever you wish.
Error 25 means that the REAR brake are stuck or the brake levers are depressed while power on.
Follow below steps to remove the error25.
1. Use no. 4 Allen Key to loosen the brake cable at brake caliper.
2. Ensure the left brake lever is not stuck.
3. Ensure error 25 goes away when you release the brake cable.
4. Ensure that the spring lever is working properly.
5. Tighten up the brake cable again and ensure that the error 25 does not return.
6. Ensure left brake is working properly but doing the necessary adjustments.